Click for Mulder Click for Nordhavn Click for Perko Click for Abeking Click for Mulder

1962 Roamer Silver Comet

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by RESTOREDNHIM, Nov 16, 2006.

1. RESTOREDNHIM

RESTOREDNHIM Guest

NOT COMET. I have researched one of the vessels I am looking at to purchase and it appears to be a 36' 1962 Express model of the Roamer steel hull. Most of the Roamers are Rivieras from my search. Anyone who has more detailed information on the Express model would be greatly appreciated if they would post all they may know about the model, apparently they all came with a single small narrow window on the front of the fiberglass superstructure; approximately 28" long X 6-8" tall. This is the only one I have seen with the exception of internet copy of brochure. It has been in the same family all it's life with 2 actual owners and is in very nice original condition however all the millwork needs refinishing but no rot anywhere. The owner is having the boat hauled out at local yacht club and the bottom painted with in the next 30 days so good opportunity to see the entire hull. I any info out there? Help a brother out.
  2. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

Comets

Ablaze!
    All of which were made out of tin (AL) of course.
    36s came in both flavors.
    Let us know which one you got.
    Cheers!
    eRIC