Click for MotorCheck Click for Comfort Click for Abeking Click for Northern Lights Click for Mulder

1962 CC Roamer 36'

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer: Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Roclee, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Roclee

Roclee New Member

I would consider this boat a "Project Boat". The interior, although dated, is in very good condition. This boat was well taken care of and was stored inside for the winters. I bought her from a friend of mine last fall with the intention of using her for my "Summer Home". She has been in storage for the past 3 years. She was professionally winterized when put away. The problem is with the bottom, There are several large holes between the struts. I took some pictures and you can see what I'm talking about in the pictures.
    The hull problems are just too much for me to handle. I'm pushing 70 and I just can't do, what I used to.
    I had a survey on her last year but not being in the water. it doesn't say much. The boat is located in Rochester NY
    Best Offer Takes Her EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED: use PM
    I have about 24 pictures of her. Send me an e-mail and I'll e-mail them back to you.