One of the most famous Trumpy's... "El Presidente". This historic yacht has been beautifully restored and spends summers in Chicago and winters in South Florida. Originally, El Presidente is a 96 foot, 1939 Mathis-Trumpy motor yacht. El Presidente, originally named Innisfail, was built for the J.M. Cudahy family of Lake Forest, Illinois for pleasure use on the east coast in 1939. During World War II, the vessel was pressed into service by the U.S. Navy. She was refit at the Naval shipyard in Philadelphia in May of 1942, and was commissioned as the YP-354. The ship was mounted with two 20mm cannons on her deck, and a depth charge rack was placed on her stern. El Presidente served as a coastal patrol boat for five years.