Click for Northern Lights Click for JetForums Click for YF Listing Service Click for Cross Click for Mulder

Need Paint Scheme for '69 Chris Craft Houseboat

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Connies, Commanders & Catalinas' started by gmcgown, Aug 24, 2009.

1. gmcgown

gmcgown New Member

I'm having a model made of my father's 30' houseboat. I remember she was white with yellow trim...anyone have any photos showing the paint scheme?
  2. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

Here's what my research turned up. This is listed as a 1970 33'. I hope it helps.

Attached Files:

3. gmcgown

gmcgown New Member

Chris Chraft Houseboat

SeaEric...that looks like the boat! Too bad we never powered her up the Seine. Thanks so much. I'll send this to my model builder.
  4. DougKumo

DougKumo Guest

1969 Chris-Craft Aquahome - Yellow

Hi, I have that exact houseboat with a 307 engine in it. 1969 Chris-Craft Aquahome only about 200 made so pretty rare I think. It's 33' 3" and 12' beam. I would consider selling if the price is right. The inside is clean, outside as well and it starts first turn of the key... everytime. Everything works well and it is VGC for 40 years old. Looking for something a little bit larger so let me know before the season ends. She is located in NY Stat and I do not trailer sorry. I can start to look for one if needed. I can email a photo set if you supply email address. Thanks, Doug