Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Furuno Click for Glendinning Click for Nordhavn Click for Walker

Corian Counter Tops

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Thedoorpro, Feb 5, 2023.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Thedoorpro

Thedoorpro New Member

Hello all,

another project that i need help with. I have a 453 MY and throughout the boat all the counter tops are a dark green Corian with cream and black speckles through it and I need to find some for a few changes that my wife has told me are going to happen. [​IMG]

I am attaching a couple of photos to help find the model/name and It Is one of only two counter top finishes aboard the 453 and the other is very light so I'm hoping that someone knows the name of this Corian so that I can source some for the fabricators.

The wife is going to have a few things to say because I didnt clean the counters off. [​IMG]

Thank you all,
    Doug. Dark Green Corian 2.jpg Dark Green Corian 1.jpg
  2. Thedoorpro

Thedoorpro New Member

Found out that it's called "Rainforest". Now to find some.
  3. Sarnico

Sarnico New Member

If you google Dupount Corian rainforst you'll find it straight away - may be a discouninued color though...
  4. Thedoorpro

Thedoorpro New Member

Yes, that would be think to do. The only problem is that it's a discontinued color but I'll get there. Thank you.
  5. Pascal

Pascal Senior Member

If you are going to replace the existing counter tops you may want to do it with a north who to date color. I like that green but there is a reason it’s discontinued: it looks dated. When it comes time to sell the boat a more modern material will be more appealing.
    Capt Ralph likes this.
  6. Thedoorpro

Thedoorpro New Member

Were not updating anything existing, were adding a couple of counters to add a few things and our existing tops look new.
  7. Lunderic

Lunderic Member

I once found a discontinued color of Corian counter (and a sink) on Ebay. You may have luck.
  8. Thedoorpro

Thedoorpro New Member

Perfect and Thank you. I'll look there.