Click for Delta Click for Glendinning Click for Mulder Click for Westport Click for Abeking

Captain available SOUTH FLORIDA

Discussion in 'Yacht Captains' started by CAPTEDMECH, Nov 30, 2010.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. CAPTEDMECH

CAPTEDMECH New Member

100 TON License

Highly experienced mechanic maintaining and repairing any and all systems on boats of any size with all tools available. Also experienced in all electrical circuitry 12/24/36-110/220/440/660 and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT REPAIR.
    Navigated boats up to 80 feet in and around the south FLORIDA areas including the Bahamas.
    Excellent with guests and clients abroad under any circumstance or situation.
    Preferably looking for a full time position working for one owner where I can maximize my skills and attitude to build a foundation of trust and loyalty for the person/family I work for. As a full time body/and Captain readily available at your request my services my also be rendered for minor home equipment repairs, automobile issues, or any other needs you may have.

Persons needing a husband/wife to manage or operate an island facility or resort like property with boats or recreational equipment WE ARE AVAILABLE.
    She is currently operating a canvas and upholstery shop in the area with excellent customer experience and hospitality skills.