Click for Ocean Alexander
Click for Elling
Click for Dockwise
Click for McConaghy
Click for JetForums
Click for Christensen
Go Back   YachtForums.Com > YACHT & BOAT FORUMS > Motor Yachts > Benetti Yacht > New Launch: Benetti 145' "My Sisa"

Login to YachtForums
Username
Password

New Launch: Benetti 145' "My Sisa"

Review Tools Rate Review
New Launch: Benetti 145' "My Sisa"

Benetti launches 145-foot "My Sisa"

"My Sisa", the fifteenth model of the Benetti Vision line, a semi-displacement yacht with a length of 45 meters, hit the water at the end of April. The yacht, belonging to the Benetti semi-custom range, was built for private use and is destined to sail Mediterranean waters. My Sisa is characterized by the personality of its owner as well as by the considerable technical-constructive capacity of the Italian brand. Hospitality and conviviality are this yacht's key words, for which the owner requested five guest cabins: three large VIP cabins and two guest cabins, in addition to the master's suite.

Absolute convenience is guaranteed by the modern lift connecting all four decks, including the sun deck. The lift's structure, designed in collaboration with Benetti's technical office, disappears completely when not in use, even if it arrives at the sun deck, thanks to a sophisticated hydraulic and structural system that reduces its presence. The decorative style is modern, with golden brass elements giving an eclectic appearance to the internal spaces.

For more information:

Benetti Shipyards,
Via Michele Coppino, 104,
55049-Viareggio, Italy.
T: +39 0584 3821
www.benettiyachts.it

Review Tools
Rate this Review
Rate this Review:

All times are EST. The time now is 02:13 PM.

Click for Ferretti
Click for Horizon
Click for Pacific Mariner
Click for Alexseal
Click for McKinna
Click for Oceanco