Click for Burger Click for Nordhavn Click for JetForums Click for Glendinning Click for Perko

New Launch: Benetti 145' "My Sisa"

Discussion in 'Benetti News & Launches' started by Yacht News, May 14, 2010.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benetti launches 145-foot "My Sisa"

"My Sisa", the fifteenth model of the Benetti Vision line, a semi-displacement yacht with a length of 45 meters, hit the water at the end of April. The yacht, belonging to the Benetti semi-custom range, was built for private use and is destined to sail Mediterranean waters. My Sisa is characterized by the personality of its owner as well as by the considerable technical-constructive capacity of the Italian brand. Hospitality and conviviality are this yacht's key words, for which the owner requested five guest cabins: three large VIP cabins and two guest cabins, in addition to the master's suite.

Absolute convenience is guaranteed by the modern lift connecting all four decks, including the sun deck. The lift's structure, designed in collaboration with Benetti's technical office, disappears completely when not in use, even if it arrives at the sun deck, thanks to a sophisticated hydraulic and structural system that reduces its presence. The decorative style is modern, with golden brass elements giving an eclectic appearance to the internal spaces.

For more information:

Benetti Shipyards,
    Via Michele Coppino, 104,
    55049-Viareggio, Italy.
    T: +39 0584 3821
    www.****************

***​
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.