Click for Westport Click for Northern Lights Click for JetForums Click for Furuno Click for YF Listing Service

Yacht captains-is it time to get a job ashore ?

Discussion in 'Yacht Captains' started by simongb, Aug 18, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. simongb

simongb New Member

Has the time come when all the travel is getting to you, perhaps the idea of staying in one place and owning a home sounds good or just a change of pace. ? Well I am looking for a yacht captain or 1st mate that would like to bring his skills on land. I was in the yacht industry for 12 years before following an owner ashore and looking after everything he owned ashore. Since then I have set up a company that looks after high end individuals and there properties etc.

I am looking for someone to join me as I am expanding. Because of the nature of the job you need the experience of working with owners and the ins and outs of getting things done in the exerchanging worlds of high wealth individuals. There can not be "this can not be done " If you love the world of being a captain but would like to get ashore, get in touch :cool:
  2. Crewagency

Crewagency Guest

Some Captains in my database

I also have some Captains in my databases ( over 50 years ) and it is impossible for
    me to place them.
    Lets get in touch.
    Will do this free of charge.

Alex
  3. chiefengineer00

chiefengineer00 New Member

4. MYCaptainChris

MYCaptainChris Senior Member

your so right

This is exactly what I do.
    I run his yacht, I organise the maintenance of his florida home, I get his car shipped around the country, I even organise his social life. I'm glad that it's not just me that seems to be the PA.

Sounds like a good venture
    Good Luck
  5. KCook

KCook Senior Member

So is this all a sly way of saying many yachts are under utilized?

Kelly