Click for Llebroc List Your Boat Click for Cross Click for Abeking Click for JetForums

What magazines do you read?

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by YachtForums, Nov 19, 2003.

1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

I'm wondering what magazines Yachtforums members like to read. I'm asking, because I am about to place ads with a couple of magazines to promote YachtForums. Initially, we are considering Boating, Yachting and Showboats, but I'm also considering Power & Motor Yacht. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Carl
  2. Florida Sportsman, Shallow Water Angler, Sportfishing, Boating, Car and Driver, and Barely Legal.... tee hee
  3. christo303

christo303 Senior Member

Surfer, Hustler, Barely legal and all that stuff sounds very interesting and lot's of fun but since YACHTFORUM would like to know in which magazines to advertise : Showboats International, Boat International, Yachts, Power & Motoryacht, Boote Exclusiv, Yachting World,...
    These might be more the ind of titles your looking for...
  4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

>>These might be more the ind of titles your looking for...

Exactly! While I'm familiar with most of the U.S. Publications, I am not very familiar with European publications. My intentions are to advertise in 2 or 3 magazines in 2004 to help propogate the website. I'm fairly sure we will place an ad in "Boating", due to their circulation, but my preference is more toward yachting based magazines, including Showboats, Yachts International, Yachting, etc.

Sooo.. any feedback from members is appreciated! Thanks.

Carl
  5. REALIST

REALIST Guest

hey christo...it's called a sense of humor...you should try one sometime.......................................
  6. Brad

Brad New Member

Yachting magazines

Hey Carl! The new local magazine "Ft. Lauderdale Yachtsman" looked like a good potential!
  7. Jorge Lang

Jorge Lang Senior Member

From my end of the industry, I would agree that Yachts International would be high on the list. Also, don't over look Proffessional Boatbuilder and IBI.

Jorge
  8. AlanJM

AlanJM New Member

Magazines

I currently receive Maritime Reporter and Workboat.
    My current industry involvement is more with high speed passenger ferries moreso than yachts.
  9. CaptainJJenkins

CaptainJJenkins New Member

Power and Motoryacht and Soundings are both Magazines
  10. Jeffn

Jeffn New Member

Soundings....