Click for Comfort Click for Burger Click for JetForums Click for Perko Click for Ocean Alexander

Trinity - M/Y Mustang Sally (07)

Discussion in 'Trinity Yacht' started by Yacht News, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Well as we know of the 157 foot long Mustang Sally but the owner seems to have another vessel that is going to bear the same name underconstruction at Trinity. It is going to be 161 feet long and roughly the same size as the well famed Zoom Zoom Zoom. Its character and styling are going to be based on the tripple Z (ZZZ). She is due for delivery in 2007 and sports an all white paint scheme. Hull T036 is supposed to be Tri- deck and all alluminum. The Naval Architect is Trinity themselves and the interior designer is Patrick Knowles.
    Just thought i would let you all know..if you do not know already:)
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Yes, I believe this will complete a trio of Trinity built Mustang Sallys. I took a few pics of the current version (ex-lady Florence) at Bahia Mar, during the '06 Ft. Lauderdale Air & Sea show. Here's a link...

http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/d...48-2006-air-sea-show-yachts-lauderdale-5.html

Have to say, the current Mustang Sally is one of my favorite Trinity hull forms, much like Janie which we reviewed here...

http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/trinity-yacht/2534-review-trinitys-157-janie-tri-deck.html
  3. Yacht News

Thanks for those pics of Janie, my goodness her interior spaces are very sophisticated...very nice yacht, i would like to see extensive interior pics like that of Mustang Sally...
  4. KCook

KCook Senior Member

Very nice write-up on Mustang Sally, Carl ....
    But are you sure that Intrepid is only 32 inch?

:D Kelly
  5. YachtForum

YachtForum Publisher/Admin

Whoops. :eek:

Thanks Kelly!
  6. Yacht News

Mustang Sally '05 Sold!

The 2005 m/y Mustang Sally has now been sold and is reality. So this will make room for the new Mustang Sally to be launched in a few months I believe.
  7. Yacht News

The ex. "Mustang Sally" is currently called "Perla Blu".