We have a 13’ Gala RIB that will normally be carried on the upper deck of our 60’ Hatteras. I see the benefit of towing the tender occasionally for short trips from one marina/anchorage to the next. Our travels are all in the Great Lakes and all trips under tow would not be in open water. We travel at hull speed 90% of the time, 10kts. The other 10% is 15-17kts to “blow out the turbos” for 15 minutes tops. Questions: 1. Is there an economical tow rig I can put together, not cheap just ideal for very occasional use? 2. Tender motor trimmed down or up out of the water. Tender has hydraulic steering. 3. I’m fairly certain I will be able to see the tender from both the pilot House and the flybridge while underway. Other then the tender bilge pump, do I need anything else on the tender while under tow? 4. If docking bow in or side to should we pull the tender up tight to the swim platform or cut the tender loose? Most of the time it is just my wife and I on the boat. Thank you for the help.