Click for Mulder Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Walker Click for Abeking Click for Delta

Tollycraft 48 1984 - SOLD

Discussion in 'Yachts Up To 49'' started by graham1, Nov 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. graham1

graham1 New Member

[​IMG] Located Southern California. Asking 225kUSD. Cant seem to upload photos...
    We are looking at selling the 1984 48' that I took from Vancouver BC to Cabo 1n 2019. She is now in Southern California. 671N boat with full service records since we acquired her in 2016. At that time 2 new Twin Disc marine gears were installed and all new Injectors. So much has been done, everything is up to date. New Stabilizer system installed in '18, batteries in 2020, shafts pulled and new cutlesses/stuffing boxes 2020, tanks cleaned, Full 10 page out of the water survey 2020. 70 lb Vulcan anchor, 400 feet chain, custom stainless on bowsprit, Rebuilt Maxwell 2200 capstan windlass...in 2018 she was on the hard at Baja Naval for 6 months for full custom polished welded stainless exterior rail install and much more. She is set up for passagemaking. I ran her non stop YVR-SFO and Ensenada to Cabo without issue. Webasto 2010 Water furnace, spare props and shaft, Watermaker, Cooling systems removed and re conditioned, Washer/ dryer, new Raymarine pilot, new raw pumps, alternators, basically everything you would do before heading out into the Pacfic for 4 days and nights! 2017 Highfield hypalon 11' RIB w/ 20 Tohatsu on Nick Jackson davit. Boat has been on the hard for 9 months. she was shiny as a new penny when we put her away. Not looking for brokers, we can handle that end. All services and the voyages are doccumented here on facebook and in photos because I oversaw it all. Happy to train the right buyeron operation...Please contact me here if any further info is desired, I will reply privately. I have a ton of photos... Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. graham1

graham1 New Member

Sold please delete
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.