Click for Westport Click for Mulder Click for Nordhavn Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Perko

TankTechRX in Blackwater Tank

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by CaboFly, Feb 10, 2019.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. CaboFly

CaboFly Member

They had a booth at Seattle Boat show and they claim proprietary microbial probiotic technology to help keep both black and grey water tanks clean and reduce odors. I don't currently have any issues and can visually see my tank in the mechanical room and it looks good after being pumped. Just curious if others have had any success and if using this product once a year might be beneficial in keeping hoses and the bottom of the tank clean.

They make a smaller bottle that is Marine labeled but is the same contents as larger bottle shown.

Appreciate any feedback.

Attached Files:

2. Nep6012

Nep6012 New Member

Just recently bought some. Two weeks of use and definitely notice an improvement.
  3. TimP

TimP Member

I've used this in our RV for just over a year now. It helped in our situation tremendously. The tank level sensors were not working properly, showing half full when I just emptied it, etc..... This cleared that up after a few uses and tank now flushes out clean and sensors work as they should. I highly recommend it.

Same product for RV as marine, just a different label. I get it from Amazon.