Click for Delta Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mulder Click for Burger Click for Mulder

Superyachts in Barcelona, 18.07.12

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by Milow232, Jul 24, 2012.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Hey I just came back from a holiday trip with friends in Spain and I was in Barcelona for one day... so I took of cause some pics for you, guys!

I was soo happy to see "Eclipse" finally is person, she is such a big yacht... gorgeous!!

-She was at MB92 for repainting...

Attached Files:

2. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Another yachts at MB92 were "Bacarella"(60m) and an Overmarine 165, both are fascinating yachts!

Attached Files:

3. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

And straight away catched another beauty my eyes.. "Tango" !... wow she my absolutly favourite Feadship yacht. Her grey colour is astonishing and makes her very shiny. A nice crew member told me that they were at MB92 before and will leave Barcelona soon.
    Her stern is definitly her one of her more remarkable features... I was really fascinated.

Attached Files:

4. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

more to follow...

Attached Files:

5. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

But the biggest surprise was the beam of "Azteca"... she looks almost fat!!
    Look at her sun shades, they are beautiful. The crew was preparing bikes for the owner and guests... it was funny to see little bikes of the smallest and E-bikes for the oldest:)
    However even if she is pretty wide, she is an elegant appearence as she has a pretty low profile.

All in all a great day and I was really happy to see all these yachts because I am pretty far away from any superyacht spots...
    I hope you enjoy my pics ( sorry for the bad qualy, I had only my handy with me)

Attached Files:

6. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Nice pics Milow, thanks for the time posting them, hope you enjoyed your vacation!
  7. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

the last...
    Compare the guy on the and the flag pole... that boat is ginormous!
    SORRY, I recognized that one photo is to big and I tried to edit it but I do not how:( again sorry.

Attached Files:

8. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Thanks Ron, it means alot to hear that from you! It was a pleasure to post pics here especially in return for the contribution of many good members here. And thanks for your wishes, I had a great vacation!
  9. AlfredZ

AlfredZ Senior Member

Great shots, thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
    Alfred
  10. Ivanahoy

Ivanahoy New Member

Great pictures Eclipse is such a beauty, would love to see her in person one day
  11. Yacht News

I just realized in the "Azteca" photos by Milow, that she seems to have had dark glass incorporated into the aft railings recently. I know she wasn't launched with them for sure. Is it glass or some kind of fine privacy meshing?
  12. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

@ Ivanahoy and Alfred, I am glade you enjoyed my pics and thanks for your kind comments.

Good spotted I did not recognized that is new! You are right it is a kind of meshing, I think it is much more for the safety of the little kids...
    Another detail I was not aware of are the life rafts, they are stored behind hatches on the aft bridgedeck.
  13. Rene GER

Rene GER Senior Member

Thanks for sharing. Very nice shots :)
  14. discokachina

discokachina Senior Member

Thanks for the great shots! Tango is one of my favorites too!

Regarding her remarkable stern, I just love it when a yacht can wag her tail!

Oops, I mean her passerelle!
  15. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Thanks disco and Rene!! You are welcome. Disco you can always comment pics in such a funny way!
  16. Yacht News

Alot of the bigger new yachts are being designed to have the raft canisters hidden behind sleek doors/hatches to preserve the lines of the yacht. Alot of it is more form and keeping the uncluttered look to a minimum.
  17. mwagner1

mwagner1 Senior Member

Truly excellent images!!! Many thanks as this is just one of many features of YF that keeps me coming back for more....you know, the more I see Tango, the more and more I like her...she is one nicely endowed lady!!!!

Cheers,