Click for Northern Lights Click for Cross Click for Mulder Click for Abeking Click for Nordhavn

South FL Room for Rent

Discussion in 'Yacht Crews' started by KMS1988, Apr 6, 2012.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. KMS1988

KMS1988 New Member

Hello all,

I'm a returning member from years ago looking for a place to stay in South Florida. Here’s my story in a nutshell: I am a 23 year old male raised in Jacksonville, FL. Attended the University of Florida where I received a bachelors degree in Construction Management and Business Administration. I’m still at the University of Florida finishing a Masters degree in Construction Management and begin work in South Florida this May.

I’m writing to see if anyone has accommodations in the Ft. Lauderdale area that they may be interested in leasing for up to 6 months. Anywhere south of Boca or north of Hollywood. Closer to the water the better. I am very low maintenance and open to anything; whether it’s a garage apartment, spare bedroom, studio, boat house, etc. I am young, polite, clean, responsible, and quiet. I can offer fair compensation. Also, I’m good with all sorts of home maintenance and the best boat washer around.

I apologize if this is unrelated but I couldn’t find a more appropriate section to post in. I know that there are a lot of good people on this forum and perhaps I could get lucky. If interested please contact me ASAP via message. Not sure if cell number can be posted. I really appreciate the consideration!

Sincerely,
    Kris
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

How soon do you need it? I might have an efficiency opening up soon, located near Merritt's.
  3. KMS1988

KMS1988 New Member

The first or second week of May. I begin May 14. Looking to lease for at least 6 months, preferably longer depending on the details. Thanks for the reply.
  4. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

I'll contact you if it becomes available before then. Right now I have a semi-retired Captain that's been there for over a year that's waiting for the rainy season in Costa Rica to be over, so he can take his 6 month sabbatical there......not sure exactly when he's leaving.......
  5. KMS1988

KMS1988 New Member

Much appreciated, Capt. J. Hope to hear from you soon.
  6. Norseman

Norseman Senior Member

I have 2 apartments for rent in Fort Lauderdale, fully furnished, utilities and Wi-Fi/ cable TV included.

Been renting out to Yacht Crews in general and Yacht Captains in particular.
    (In town to upgrade their tickets, wait for a boat or whatever)

Located just behind Old Heidelberg restaurant and deli.
    Old Heidelberg Deli | Traditional German Deli – Authentic Taste of Europe

Call me on ninefivefour 465 4116 if interested, or PM