Click for Nordhavn Click for Northern Lights Click for Apolonnian Click for Mag Bay Click for Abeking

SanLorenzo 52 Steel "Seven Sins"

Discussion in 'SanLorenzo Yacht' started by Yacht News, Sep 22, 2017.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Here is the start of the thread for the first SanLorenzo 52 STEEL called "Seven Sins".

Attached Files:

2. captholli

captholli Senior Member

Hats off to San Lorenzo for building a 52.12 m or 171ft. vessel with a 30 ft beam and 8.5 Ft draft under 500 tons. I suppose the aft beach club P&S wing doors and other tricks besides tonnage hatches were employed to achieve this feat. Very nice looking vessel with all of the owner driven wish lists checked..
  3. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Actually "Seven Sins" is already for sale asking 32 Million USD. Comes somewhat surprising considering the fact that her owner kept the previous yachts for quite a few years.
  4. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Yes that is quite surprising.
  5. German Yachting

German Yachting Senior Member

He doesn’t own it all. In the articles published about the yacht, he says he has several partners and couldn’t afford a yacht this size without it and emphasized chartering it a lot.
  6. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Still I think he was the driving force for this project and then got friends on board. I don't know his exact share in the yacht though.