Click for Mulder Click for Comfort Click for Westport Click for Glendinning Click for Burger

Sales at FLIBS. Reports of yachts/boats sold?

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by Capt J, Oct 31, 2020.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

I'm curious does anyone know of any sales at FLIBS this year? Manufacturer/type/ size/year to report? I haven't heard of any reports so far. Please only post facts.

To a chosen few on the forum. PLEASE DO NOT MENTION COVID OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THAT IN THIS THREAD. I'd just like to know the facts of what's been sold this year if any.
  2. 993RSR

993RSR Senior Member

According to ************** 7 new boats and 5 brokerage boats have been changed to sale pending in the last 3 days.
    No idea if they were show related.
    Probably 30% of the dealer/brokers change a boat to pending when the write a deal. Most wait until they have acceptance signed.
    My flight in and out of FLL was full (center seats open)
    A pricey boat I was showing at a little service yard in Riviera Beach had 3 showings scheduled.
    Shoppers were shaking hands and yuking it up,
    No facts there but the point is I have no doubt sales were active. People are in a buying mood. I did hear a few shoppers actively looking but would not contract until after 11/3 for some reason.
  3. MBY

MBY Senior Member

Its been an awesome show so far. On our end i'mm looking at one 33 sale so far and were working with four parties for 42's. I know for a fact Viking has sold two 92's and two 54's as well as some Valhallas. Solace which is right behind me has three or four of their new 41's sold. Everyone on the docks is fired up its been a far better show than many of us anticipated!
  4. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

I''ve heard that your 42' is a very well thought out beautiful boat. I did 3 seatrials on it's slightly larger cousin this week........all serious buyers...but not the right configuration for them........ Pier 66 part of the show has been slow.
  5. German Yachting

German Yachting Senior Member

OA sold their new 27E at the show as well.
  6. bayoubud

bayoubud Senior Member

Talked to a couple yesterday driving back from the show. They are buyers and seriously looked at several brokerage MY's in the 60' to 70' range. They said not as many boats as normal in the show but a decent crowd.