Click for Ocean Alexander Click for YF Listing Service Click for Burger Click for Mag Bay Click for Westport

Reviews of New Yachts

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by talkingstone, Jul 19, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. talkingstone

talkingstone New Member

:) :) :) I just wanted to thank the writers and contributors who present the wonderful and informative articles. The recent reviews on Palmer Johnson 123, Feadship "Vantage" Westport 112, Lady Dahlia" NorthStar's 105' Tri-Deck are just a few examples of why this forum is the best. Keep these great articles and reviews coming. I subscribe to PMY, Yachting and SEA and when it comes to content, this is the best place to find it without all the advertising hype. :) :) :)
  2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

I have to agree with you. Even though we all contribute to YachtForums in the same way as "the guests makes the party", the number of articles with excellent pictures on yachts are quite outstanding.

They are put together by our ever present Administrator Carl Camper and his associated writer Chuck Gnaegy. Today there are so many feature stories that we might need a special index on them to browse?

Edit: Actually there is already; http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=142

Carl was a step ahead on this too... ;)

/Lars
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2005
  3. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

WOW! Thank you!!! :)