Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mag Bay Click for Abeking Click for Mulder

Requesting your .02 on the Riviera M430

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by Runin2nite, Aug 16, 2006.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Runin2nite

Runin2nite New Member

I've been looking at a few boats around the 40-50ft range in all brands. The Riviera M430 keeps catching my eye. I don't know very much first hand about this boat just a little from what I’ve read. Any input on the boat or where I can find more info on it would be greatly appreciated. I have found a 2003 in particular that I like a lot.
    Thanks in Advance, Steve
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Steve,

Another one of our members asked the same question a while back. I *think* he ended buying a Tiara, but he was looking into the Riviera range too. In his post, he indicated pre-2002 models may be a wet ride, as was told to him by a broker. Here's the post...

http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/g...on/5211-riviera-yachts.html?highlight=riviera

I don't have any experience onboard these boats, however the distributor is located close-by and they inventory models at a marina near my house. I can tell you from eyeballing 'em, the gelcoat work appears to be much better than average. This marina offers a fair comparision too, as it also hosts inventory boats for 3 lines of "name brand" sport fish yachts.

Let us know what you find out...