Click for Mag Bay Click for Glendinning Click for Westport Click for Perko Click for Walker

PM Dubai 90k US$ Tax Free + Acc & Car paid

Discussion in 'Yacht Crews' started by Championship, Oct 30, 2006.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Championship

Championship New Member

I have an opening for an project manager to join the most ambitious and progressive yacht building company in the Middle East. Based in the United Arab Emirates i am looking for a strong project manager who has supervised and led teams in building luxury yachts - ideally from design to handover. We have teams of 30 technicians and 200 employees overall and we hope to double in 1 year due to new contracts.

This is an excellent opening to earn a TAX FREE Salary of upto 90,000 US$ + Housing / acomodation paid and a car provided. Other benefits will include Childrens private education, full medical cover, annual vacation tickets etc

To top it all year round sunshine, an excellent standard of living in the most rapidly developing country globally and get to build luxury yachts for super rich sheiks!!

If you can also reccomend a friend even better because i need 3 project managers for 3 teams

Forward your CV via PM.
  2. kitto

kitto New Member

Enquiry

Hi there, just wondering what other jobs you have going?

I am a 28year old kiwi qualified boatbuilder, I have 11 years boatbuilding experience from fit-out to laminating, plug and mould making. I have been project managing building a few Classic Logan 33s (www.loganboats.co.nz) and worked on Spirit a 33mtr wavepiercing superyacht.
    Theres just a small list of my experience.

My wife and i are leaving beautiful New Zealand and heading off to Europe to work and travel very soon but i keep hearing bits and pieces about Dubai and the place fascinates me.

Any infomation you could give me would be much appriciated.

Yours faithfully Kit Carlier
  3. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

I followed up on one of this guys previous posts.

Here: http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/yacht-crews/5694-marine-project-manager-dubai-urgent.html

I got a phone call promising to match the package I am on now and all the benefits, when it arrived in writing it was for about 50% of what I was offered on the telephone and the terms and conditions were not all that were offered initially.

I know that another YF Member made inquiries about the Captains job and hadn't had any answers the last time I asked him.

Championship if you think I am being unreasonable here feel free to contact me and tell me why you offers varied so much between the telephone and the keyboard.
  4. TSI AV

TSI AV Senior Member

Ooops...

:eek:

K1W1, thanks for Your post !

Well, I am not in megayacht industry ...yet (;) ), however it's good to be warned, that such things happen...

brgds,

Andrei
  5. charleskwinter

charleskwinter New Member

i have been warned so many times to stay away from dubai... plus, i mean, look at it! :)