Click for YF Listing Service Click for Walker Click for Delta Click for Perko Click for JetForums

Pershing 72 on Lake Michigan - Anyone know her?

Discussion in 'Pershing Yacht' started by Landlocked123, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Landlocked123

Landlocked123 New Member

I was in South Haven, MI on Labor Day when a beautiful Pershing 72 (silver) came in to port. Speaking with the nice gentleman on board for quite some time, I believe she is the only Pershing 72 on Lake Michigan.

I'm hoping someone knows:
    1. Her name (was a single long word)
    2. Port (2 names - last word may have been Harbor)
    3. Owner (I believe he said he was one of 2, possibly joint owners from the IL/WI border)

I would love to catch up with them again! He patiently ran me through the pros/cons vs. the Azimut which I have had the priveledge to be on previously.

Maybe someone here knows them??? Or maybe they themselves are on here?
    Thanks for your time!
  2. Carver370

Carver370 New Member

I believe the boats name is "Unbridled" Hailing Road Harbour and its home harbor is Pleasant Prarie WI, right on the border.
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  3. PropBet

PropBet Senior Member

There is a Pershing I know of in Bay Harbor, however I don't think she's 72 feet. I know there are others on the lake, however I can't confirm or otherwise price much detail. "Unbridled" our of HRH may be the best bet.
  4. msupilot

msupilot New Member

Unbridled is the name. Home port is Winthrop Harbor. Single owner, had it custom ordered and built. Its up for sale at the moment for 3.9m. Owner had a pershing 65 Custom before this. Cant remember the name but he bought, serviced, and stored them both with Yacht Works in Door County, WI.

I've had the pleasure of traveling on both boats and i must say their speed and handling is outta this world!
  5. Cole0328

Cole0328 Guest

Her name was unbridled I was the first mate of that beautiful yacht. She was 72 feet long custom made with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms the twin had a bunk bed and so did the crews quarters. The crews quarters had a mini kitchen and was right next to the I believe 1200 horsepower duel engines. She had a beautiful salon, kitchen, VIP suite, master bed and bath, twin, deck, and about everything. I shall not say the owners name for privacy purposes but he is my grandfather. We bought her in 06' or 07' her main port where she stayed was prairie harbor in Wisconsin and her secondary was Sister Bay where our engineer lives. There were a few complications with her but they were all natural like muskrats in the passarell and a porthole blew open in the twin room which was my room. But she was beautiful and oh do I miss her. I was about 9 or 8 when we sold her and yes, we will be out there again on a new one.
  6. Cole0328

Cole0328 Guest

I hope this clarifies the issues of your clarification ;)
  7. Cole0328

Cole0328 Guest

And yes we did have a Pershing 65 before that and before that was a sun seeker enforce that was a catamaran motor boat and before that was just a catastrophe
  8. Cole0328

Cole0328 Guest

And the p65 was named rare breed
  9. Cole0328

Cole0328 Guest

Your welcome
  10. Cole0328

Cole0328 Guest

Sorry it took 7 years to reply
  11. Cole0328

Cole0328 Guest

I hope whoever has her now will love and care for her as me and my family did