Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mulder Click for Perko Click for Nordhavn Click for Cross

| Oceanco | 80M | "AALTO" ex. "Amevi" ( Y701) | 2007/22 |

Discussion in 'Oceanco Yacht' started by YachtForums, Jul 27, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Aluship

Aluship New Member

Aluminium superstructure built by Aluship Technology

Dear Michele,

thank you for the nice presentation.
    I just want to point out that the superstructure of Y701 (incl. workshopdrawings with outfitting) was built at our company Aluship Technology (www.alushiptechnology.com) not at Slob as well as superstructure of Y702 and Y703 (incl. 75m steel hull) is in our facility under construction.
    Pls be so kind to correct your information accordingly.
    Best regards and a happy new year !
    Goetz Linzenmeier
    Chairman/ Owner Aluship Technology;)
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Hi Goetz and welcome to YachtForums,

Michele didn't make this post. She has only provided images. Oceanco has been supplying us with brief construction details during the process. We did not recieve any information regarding AluShip Technology, but we'll be happy to include this.
  3. Ben

Ben Senior Member

Not sure if Y702 needs it's own thread or not.......

I noticed a few interesting things on the plans provided, first being the functionality of the owners deck. It seems to lean more towards the practical side with its relatively moderate sized bedroom being offset buy the inclusion of a galley.

Then down to the lower deck (water level) where I see a VIP room that has as good as direct access to the ocean via a side door in the hull. What a great idea! Out of bed in the morning, slip on the bathers, and go for a swim before breakfast, without having to stumble past all the other guests having just woken up.

Also on the lower deck is a large tender appearing to be just over 40ft in length that is stowed across the hull instead of in line with it. I'm curious to see how they've done it.

Nice looking yacht.
  4. YachtForums

Hi Ben,

Good idea carrying on the Y701 thread with a discussion about the Y702. I see you studied the renderings! I've got hi-res GA's on the Y702. Nuvolari & Lenard really did their homework on the layout.

I've got good and bad news on the Y701. First the good news. YachtForums will be the first to publish the launch and a full-blown feature review on Y701. Now the bad news... Y701 has been sold and the new owner has asked for privacy.

So Basically, we're going to skip a couple of chapters on Y701 and go directly to the final product. Given the level of construction details we have already published on Y701, I think we have been very fortunate and I am thankful for the opportunity Oceanco granted us.

Now... how about that heli-deck covering a swimming pool on Y702! Cool huh? :cool:
  5. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Actually, I'm surprised nobody's used the idea before. It seems like a no-brainer. The only drawback is what to do with the heli when you decide to take a dip.
  6. Ben

Ben Senior Member

Agreed. They sure have packed a lot in, there are toilets everywhere (at least on the owners deck)!

I notice that Y702's super structure starts a little further back than that of Y701 and that it's front is at a more layed back angle. This combined with the smaller rear overhang makes Y702 the more attractive of the two, in my eye.

If you only rarely use the helipad, then using the pool space is a great idea.
  7. YachtForums

Ben, check your inbox in a few. ;)
  8. opdeopdeopde

opdeopdeopde New Member

what is hapening

what is happening with this project??
  9. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

On the Oceanco website they are saying that she will hit the water in August and after final outfitting and seatrials to be delivered at the end of November 2006.
  10. oceanco fan

oceanco fan New Member

I love this yacht, in fact I am currently working on it but to be honest I prefer the Y-702. In one of the previous pictures someone asked if the yacht to the right of the Y-701 was Lady Christine, it was actually Lady Christina, there is a big difference, Lady Christine is some years old and it was built under the previous owners, Lady Chrstina, the boat in the picture was built right after the yard was sold to the new owner who also built Alfa IV and later sold it, not the yard, the boat.
  11. Arniev

Arniev Senior Member

Thanks for the info, oceanco fan.
    And WELCOME to YachtForums!
    Arnie
    :)
  12. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

13. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Link doesn't work yachtluver.
  14. Yacht News

Yes it does
    i jus tried it and it did
  15. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Nope, still not. It probably only works when the picture is already loaded in your cache after viewing the blogger page itself. Most blog sites don't allow oustide linking.
  16. Yacht News

ok try this one then...http://www.tonistasworld.blogspot.com/.....and it says here...."In September will be the launch of the y701 Amevi at the "Shipyard Oceanco Alblasserdam" I hope to make new pictures and a small movie.

Medio september gaat bij Oceanco Alblasserdam het jacht y701 Amevi te water , ik hoop er foto's en een filmpje van te kunnen maken in de archiven staan meer foto's van de bouw klik op juni juli.
    Een contrast is het wel deze week zit ik op de Nova Terra FPSO {een schip dat olie oppompt} om koperen leidingen aan te leggen , en volgende week weer terug naar de jachtbouw."
  17. JackofallTrades

JackofallTrades New Member

Old Name, but a Fresh New Style....

Here it is in black and white. The new AMEVI!

Attached Files:

18. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

dont they have rules for mobile phones there?:D
  19. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

after 3 years of Amels you're ready for an Oceanco?
  20. basbas

basbas Member

Here a picture from the oceAnco 701, now named AMEVI

Attached Files: