Click for Delta Click for MotorCheck Click for Furuno Click for Nordhavn Click for YF Listing Service

News: Second Moonen 36M Martinique Model Finds Owner

Discussion in 'Moonen Yacht' started by Yacht News, Jun 17, 2020.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Second Moonen 36-meter Martinique Model Sold To Customer
    Dutch builder Moonen Shipyard has found an owner for the in-build second unit of the Moonen Martinique model. As many will know, the second unit was started on speculation but has found an owner in the Middle East. YN199 as she is currently referred to at the yard will launch in August in time for delivery in October 2020. The design is by Rene van der Velden with an interior by Studio Indigo. The owner loves the interior facets of this model as well as the space afforded on this type of platform.
  2. The owner commented, "I have always wanted a Moonen, but it was unclear when. It’s in fact, a smaller size yacht, but can easily compare with the largest superyachts in quality and style. I absolutely adore the winter garden and love the spacious layout of the sundeck. This yacht gives me and my family so much room for relaxing and enjoying the water".
  3. YN199 is powered by a pair of CAT C32 marine diesel engines. At continuous 10-knots this vessel can reach 4,000 nautical miles. However, pushing the throttle to the maximum is expected to provide a 16.5-knot speed while cruising is comfortable at 14.5-knots. There is also a third hull under construction at Moonen, YN200 and this is anticipated for August 2021 delivery period.

For more information:

Moonen Shipyards bv
    Graaf van Solmsweg 52F
    5222 BP ‘s-Hertogenbosch
    The Netherlands
    www.**********

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.