Click for Comfort Click for Westport Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Mulder Click for Glendinning

News: In Build Riviera 78 MY Sold To Thailand

Discussion in 'New Sportfish Yacht Launches' started by Yacht News, Jun 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New Riviera 78 MY Sold To Thailand
    The first hull in the new Riviera 78 Motor Yacht presently under construction in Australia has been sold by a brokerage company in Thailand. At this stage it is unclear which configuration and layout of the 78 MY has been chosen. The model can have an enclosed flybridge or it can be open. The fore deck can be made into a al fresco relaxation area or it can be plain and fitted with a crane to service a small tender or PWC. There are layout configurations internally as well. Below shows the open-flybridge version with the foredeck option.
  2. Up to ten (10) guests can be slept onboard in four (4) cabins all on the lower deck with three of them having bathrooms. One bathroom is shared and can act as a day-head. The midships area of the hull is home to the full-beam master suite while forward you will find the VIP berth. Between them are two smaller cabins which make up the remainder of the guest lodging -the port stateroom offers the option of a double bed or twin beds that can slide together and the starboard stateroom includes two single cross-over berths-. Driving this vessel will be a pair of MAN turbo diesels which have a couple engine power options available to the owner for choice. Projected speeds are in the region of 30-knots while fuel capacity should be in the vicinity of 10,200 LT.
  3. The new Riviera 78 MY is 24.58-meters long overall with a beam of 6-meters and 1.90-meters is the maximum draft. That beam is evident in places like the main saloon onboard. Take a look at the render below. The Thailand-based client -who is a repeat customer of Riviera Yachts- expects to take delivery of the first Riviera 78 Motor Yacht in 2022. Riviera Yachts is off and running with their first customer bound unit in production and ready for delivery next year.

For more information:

Riviera Australia Pty Ltd
    50 Waterway Drive
    Coomera QLD 4209
    www.rivieraaustralia.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.