Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Mulder Click for JetForums Click for Nordhavn Click for Cross

News: 24M Explorer Yacht "ROCK" Launched

Discussion in 'Yacht News; Builds & Launches' started by Yacht News, Aug 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vripack Designed 24-meter Explorer Yacht "ROCK" Launched
    This yacht was under construction for a while now and really was not receiving the media attention as other builds but now it is in the water and one step closer to delivery to her anxious owner. The vessel is what Vripack calls an SUV class explorer. It is 24-meters overall and built tailored to the owners specifications. The owner wanted a yacht that was strong and rugged by great looking as well."When I began to ideate the MY Rock concept, my utmost concern was how to make a sturdy and rugged yacht with sex appeal", said owner Mr. Sayakci.
  2. All around the yacht the owner and his family will be able to have a general view of the ocean and the outdoors. This was one of the key ideas to the design. "Onboard the family will always be facing the sea, that's how we designed her", said Robin De Vries of Vripack Design. The yacht is a fast displacement type of hull built from steel. 2 x CAT C12.9 1000 horse power engines are onboard to run the vessel to a projected top speed of 17-knots. Cruising is expected to be around 12-knots. ROCK was built as hull 6811 by Turkish yard Evadne Yachts to a design inside and out by Vripack.
  3. The LOA is 24-meters with a decent beam of 6.50-meters and a draft of 1.80-meters. She be able to fit almost anywhere allowing her owner and family to enjoy the most out of her in the places they want. Onboard she will accommodate owner and family in a four cabin layout. The master suite is on the forward main deck and is full beam. The owner cabins are on the lower deck and a forward and aft of the engine room space. A double and twin are towards the aft of the hull while a twin that appears that can function as a double is forward of the technical area.

For more information:

EVADNE YAT İNŞAAT TAMİR SAN. ve TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.
    AYDINTEPE MAH. YAKAMOZ SOK.
    NO:14 34947 TUZLA
    ISTANBUL, TURKEY
    www.****************

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.