Click for Mag Bay Click for Ocean Alexander Click for JetForums Click for Westport Click for YF Listing Service

Need work in Puerto Rico/20 yrs exp/husband, wife team

Discussion in 'Yacht Crews' started by miraclesails, Oct 19, 2004.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. miraclesails

miraclesails New Member

Hello, we are looking for work in PR and finding it very hard to even get info here.

We are a family of dad, mom and 3 kids. Please read our short resume below and any suggestions, advice to help us get any type work would be appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I`m a 20 year veteran liveaboard sailor and wife has 5 yrs liveaboard exp.

I have always owned and captained my own boats both sail and power up to a 100 ft 3 masted schooner.

I have 20 yrs exp sailing the waters from florida to venezuela and know the caribbean well.

Also exp in all type repairs, maintenance of yachts.

Wife is experiences chef, mate, hostess.

We both have too much experience in various areas to list here. E-mail for full bios.

Education

High school
    High School

Objective

Find work as captain and mate/chef/hostess on private yacht.

We are also available for any other work such as general maintenance, cleaning, repairs of all types.

WE ARE IN PUERTO RICO, LIVING HERE BUT WILL RELOCATE TO VIRGIN ISLANDS OR VENEZUELA OR ANYWHERE WARM FOR THE RIGHT POSITIONS.

Skills

All skills needed for anything yacht and marine related.

Plus 15 yrs experience with computers, mac and ibm, internet, photography, web site design, etc.

Certifications

100 ton U.S. COASTGUARD LICENSE. I let this license expire while sailing in the caribbean and south america for 20 yrs.

Languages

We both speak, read, write spanish and english.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2007