Click for Nordhavn Click for Mulder Click for Nordhavn Click for Abeking Click for JetForums

Need original TV/ Entertainment center or plans for 1984 46SS.

Discussion in 'Ocean Yacht' started by Stugots, May 10, 2020.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Stugots

Stugots New Member

Lookin f to restore the original TV/Entertainment center in my 1984 46SS. Mine was replaced in the. Early 2000’s. I’d like to go back to the original. I do have pics of a different boat. But thought someone might have on they pulled out or know where to get the original plans
  2. Boomer

Boomer Senior Member

Mine was redone also...sorry I couldnt offer more help
  3. cleanslate

cleanslate Senior Member

Go to ************** and other for sale boat web sights and plug in your boat on the search section and look at other '84 Oceans to find info/pictures. You can get ideas from there. Not sure if you will ever find plans with details.
  4. Stugots

Stugots New Member

Thanks! I do have a pic of what it looked like. I’m sure I can have one made. I was hoping someone might have pulled one out and had it sitting around
  5. Pascal

Pascal Senior Member

I don’t understand why you would want to build a new entertainment center as it was 36 years ago. Technology has changed. Flat screens, streaming boxes... why even bother? New tech offer so many options to design something that will be better looking, take less space and offer far more functionality ?

boats aren’t American muscle car were 60s vinyl and drum brakes help the value
  6. Boomer

Boomer Senior Member

Have the front windows been removed? That will help tremendously when redesigning a new console