Click for Northern Lights Click for Ocean Alexander Click for YF Listing Service Click for Glendinning Click for Perko

Need a Delivery Captain/Crew for a Lazzara 68

Discussion in 'Yacht Captains' started by Mark Woglom, Apr 15, 2013.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Mark Woglom

Mark Woglom Senior Member

Live in Gilford NH. Boat in Sarasota winters, New
    Hello,

I am looking for a captain and mate to take my Lazzara 68 from Florida (probably Sarasota, but maybe the Palm Beach area) to at least as far as Baltimore. Time and weather permitting, I may even have it brought north of NY City. Ultimately, it's going to the New England area for the summer, but I'll probably run it the last portion myself.

I would prefer to find a "hands on" type captain, who is willing/able to fix the little things that invariably go wrong. I would give first preference to a captain that might have experience with Lazzara Yachts. I'm open to an inside run, or an outside run, but I do not want to beat up the boat trying to get someplace, and fuel efficiency should be a consideration. I like to keep the boat aesthetically and functionally nice, and I would expect the captain/crew to do the same.

The time-frame for the start is early May, although there is some flexibility. I'd like to have the boat in New England in June.

Please PM me with your qualifications/rates if you might be interested.

Thanks.
  2. Capt Keith

Capt Keith New Member

Yacht Delivery

Mark,

I would be glad to help you get your 68' Lazzara from FL up to the Chesapeake Bay. I just sent you a PM. I look forward to hearing from you. With kind regards,

Capt Keith
  3. Capt Bill11

Capt Bill11 Senior Member

Have you found some one for the delivery?