Click for Mag Bay Click for Walker Click for Delta Click for Mulder Click for Furuno

Naval Architect looking for work

Discussion in 'Yacht Designers Discussion' started by YG.Archi.nav, Jun 5, 2008.

1. YG.Archi.nav

YG.Archi.nav New Member

Hi,

My name is Yohan Garcet, and i am a young Naval Architect based in France near the departure of the VENDEE GLOBE CHALLENGE.

The differents services that i propose are for Naval Architect and/or Design Office of shypyard. The sub-contracting missions that i propose are the followings :

- Accomodation drawing

- Electrical, Mechanical, and plumbing drawing

- Structure drawing

- 3D Model for customers

- Digitisation of paper drawings

I also got some projects of motor boat in the range of 6 to 10 meters day cruiser, that could give a new vision of motor boat in general.

The differents drawings and calculations can be done on papers and/or other supports (CD, DVD, Floppy Disk, E-Mail …).

Actually i am using the followings Software :

- Maxsurf, Hydromax, Hullspeed

- Autocad 2007

- Rhino, Flamingo, Bongo, Penguin

For information, i spend three years at the SOUTHAMPTON SOLENT UNIVERSITY in Great Britain as a student for the BEng Yacht and Powercraft Design and my final year project was a trimaran powerboat which could travel at a maximum speed of 80 knots.

I am still looking for some contact/contract/sub-contract with some international shipyard and/or design office.

If you need further informations, do not hesitate to leave a message or to contact me.

Yours Sincerely.

Yohan GARCET Architecte Naval
    Pépinière d’Entreprises
    Parc Actilonne
    85340 Olonne sur Mer
    Tél. :02 51 96 83 05
    Portable : 06 11 82 79 31
    SKYPE name : YG.Archi.nav
  2. igorcolor

igorcolor New Member

Hi
    We are looking for somebody to help us design arange of boat similar to the Targa Bonito range from Finland. They will be build in UK and China.
  3. Fishtigua

Fishtigua Senior Member

Cannot find a boat called Targa Bonito from Finland, only the Botnia Targa,

http://www.targa.fi/

We look after about 35 of them and are fine boats.

AMG may be interested, from a professional side, to your ideas. :confused:
  4. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Thanks, but I am already doing a line in this segment and don´t like to see a better boat on the market...;)