Click for Abeking Click for Delta Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mag Bay Click for Glendinning

Monaco Yacht Show 2015

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by Milow232, Sep 5, 2015.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

This year the show celebrates its 25th anniversary and with 121 yachts and tenders up to 85m (Solandge) it will be the largest show in its history. Here is the list of yachts.
    BTW I can give away one Daily pass so any Member who is going feel free to PM me.

http://www.monacoyachtshow.com/en/the-yachts.html
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2015
  2. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

How long are you going to go there for?
  3. Kafue

Kafue Senior Member

Not in context, however, Ulysse Nardin, the major sponsor of the Monaco Yacht Show, are very good watches! My favourite timepieces.
  4. Crewagency

Crewagency Guest

here some Photos from the anchor area in front of Port Monaco.
    Bild.jpg Bild.jpg Bild 1.jpg Bild 4.jpg

Attached Files:

5. RS82

RS82 New Member

These pictures are gorgeous! Did you get to see U-Boat Worx's new $1.5m submersible? If so, did they do a demo?

I got into yachting very recently when I inherited my father's motor yacht. I've been following MYS 2015 all of last week, and man, some of those mega yachts are absolutely gorgeous from the inside and out. Especially the Solandge (the biggest yacht at the show).

For those interested in seeing the picture galleries of the yachts in the show, they're on the Monaco Yacht Show's website.
    http://www.monacoyachtshow.com/en/the-yachts.html

I also found this write-up with links to galleries of the 5 largest yachts at the show. Gorgeous! I'm never going to be able to buy a 60 meter yacht, but maybe a charter is in my future...
    Admin Edit: Link Removed
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015