Click for JetForums Click for Mulder Click for Cross Click for Delta Click for Perko

military boat design

Discussion in 'Yacht Designers Discussion' started by north stream, Oct 14, 2008.

1. north stream

north stream New Member

HI! everyone, I am a new member of YF, very interesting organization deserve to be acknowledge world wide.

Can any one provide me some info or guide line please where to find boat design for military use.from 13 meter AOL to 17 meter AOL,at least having speed from 55 knts up,can accomodate a seals recovery device vessel,boat materials made of fiber glass. your response is highly appreciated. Thank you.

north stream
  2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

3. north stream

north stream New Member

design military boat

Yes, we want a design to build it. we have requirements for multiple product but we need to present a design. we are ready to proceed for the project once we present a product specs and some kind of photo rendering of the product for the client approval. please let me know.thank you.

north stream
  4. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Huh?? You want to take someone else's design and submit it to a potential buyer along with a photo of someone else's build to get a contract to build them? There may be a few patent problems ahead of you.
  5. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

I see smoke and mirrors or is it dust and bald heads???
  6. north stream

north stream New Member

Definitely not to take someone else design we are not designer,that is why we are looking for someone who can provide us of our requirements and we start to have business cooperation.

sorry my mother tongue is not english,i have difficulty of expressing what exactly i want to say.(sometimes)anyhow, thank you for your reminder,i understand.

Kind regards,
    north stream
  7. DESIGNINDUSTRIA

DESIGNINDUSTRIA New Member

Hi North Stream,

We have a design (exterior and interior) of a military boat of 44ft, made for a client, we could send you few renderings to see. As it is already realized project, we could create something else if you are still interested.

Kind Regards!

Designindustria
  8. Jorge Lang

Jorge Lang Senior Member

I have also worked on the design and fabrication of the exhaust on a 44ft project. Let me know if you would like me if you are interested in this.