Click for Nordhavn Click for Mulder Click for Northern Lights Click for Mag Bay Click for Abeking

Master 500 GRT Oceans available for deliveries, temp work

Discussion in 'Yacht Captains' started by CaptPKilbride, Mar 12, 2015.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. CaptPKilbride

CaptPKilbride Senior Member

So,

Having decided to set a goal for myself to qualify for a Third Mate Unlimited license, the primary thing holding me back is seatime on a vessel over 100 GRT.

I work a rotational schedule in the Gulf of Mexico, 28 days on, 28 days off. I would be very interested in any short term deliveries or fill-in spots on a vessel over 100 GRT during my off time. I can also sail AB on any tonnage vessel, I hold AB Unlimited with RFPNW.

The faster I accumulate the days I need, the sooner I can put in my application and test for the license. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.
  2. CaptPKilbride

Now updating to reflect recent license upgrade to Master Oceans 1600GRT/3000GT(ITC). Would be interested in relief work, OICNW for deliveries.
  3. CaptPKilbride

Next availability October 30 for 3 weeks, would like serve as watch officer or relief captain for deliveries, or if a yacht needs help getting to the FLIBS.
  4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Patrick,

If you're coming to FLIBS, it would be nice to meet one of YF's first members!
  5. CaptPKilbride

I look forward to it!