Click for Westport Click for Glendinning Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Burger Click for Nordhavn

Master 100 Ton Near Coastal available for operation - Miami

Discussion in 'Yacht Captains' started by CaptMarc, Apr 8, 2013.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. CaptMarc

CaptMarc New Member

Greetings,
    I have been licensed since 1983, currently holding 100 ton Near Coastal, Assistance towing and sail endorcements. BST and TWIC. Also Unlimited Mate - Inland.

In my earlier life, I operated small crewboats in the GOM and operated a pilot boat on the MRGO. I moved to a 132' true sternwheeler during the 1984 World's Fair in NOLA. I also served ten years in the USCG Reserve (BM2/Coxswain.)

I have sailed my Beneteau 34 ft. sailboat from Texas and have sailed to the Abacos, Bahamas and the Florida Keys.

After a twenty five year Federal Law Enorcement career (sometimes operating 10 meter RHIB's), I am retiring in south Florida, where I have lived for twelve years.

I retire in May and would like to use my License as Captain, Mate or Crew, maintenance, boat sitting, deliveries or more. I currently act as relief captain for a 51' Sportfish part time and assiting the owner with training.

I am mature, responsible and worthy of trust and confidence. A resume and references available on request.

Thank you for the great information on this forum,

Marc
    Miami, FL.