Click for Mulder Click for YF Listing Service Click for Walker Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service

M/Y AlumerciA and / or M/Y Unforgettable

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by chriscritchett, Apr 12, 2007.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. chriscritchett

chriscritchett New Member

Greetings all,

I'm trying to find any current info on either Unforgettable or Alumercia, and hopefully to get in touch with their captains. We have a client interested in building a new boat with Schottel drives like these two have, and I'm looking to get onboard for a visit and hopefully a sea trial with my client's captain.

Any info is appreciated, thanks.
    -Chris Critchett, MPYD
  2. chriscritchett

OK, never mind everybody. I just received a message from the captain of both boats, so problem solved. Go YachtForums - great networking resource.

-c3
  3. Joe Mestrom

Joe Mestrom Guest

Hi my name is Joe I am the present Captain on the AlumerciA you can contact me via Private Message.
  4. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Joe,

I've edited your message to remove the email address. YachtForums is optimized to attract web-crawlers and automated bots. Some are good... and some are bad. The latter of these two harvest e-mail addresses and sell them to marketers.

Just trying to save you an Inbox full of Spam!
  5. chriscritchett

Kevin,
    Please feel free to delete this thread. Per my message above, it served its purpose and I was in contact with both vessels last summer. Thanks to all.