Click for Westport Click for YF Listing Service Click for Northern Lights Click for Delta Click for Mag Bay

| Lurssen | 85.10M | "SOLANDGE" ex. Project NIKI | 2013/2019 |

Discussion in 'Lurssen Yacht' started by Yacht News, Jan 17, 2012.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. ychtcptn

ychtcptn Senior Member

She is defenitely the successor to another Lurssen, with a colored hull of "star" quality.
  2. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Hey Captain, what do you mean with "star" quality? If you do not want to post it here, can you pm me please?
  3. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

That star might be from the 'north'...who knows!
  4. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Lol yeah I thought the same but I was not shure as there still is project "Newscot" floating around on *****'s website so I wanted to know for shure..
    It would be a radical change not size but styling wise, she is so different compared to the current one.
  5. ychtcptn

ychtcptn Senior Member

From the "North" of a different name. :)
  6. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Finally "Niki" will be launched tomorrow!! I had expected her launch for April based how they did it with the other yachts...but you know she is still highly customized.

And she carries a blue or black hull colour and does Not turn out as white painted like "Valerie" did.
    Awesome! Based on the renderings she has the potential to become my new favorite yacht but we will see.
  7. Yacht News

I like the colour. have to see more photos from different angles though!!! Big day tomorrow.
  8. Yacht News

Did she launch today? I am not seeing any photos anywhere?
  9. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Uhm I have not seen anything of her as well...I am sorry for dissapointing you guys!! They had already removed scaffoldoings and prepared the dock so I hope she launches tomorrow or at least very soon.
  10. nmna

nmna Senior Member

After Polar Star was refited, the interior was designed by Rodriguez Interiors, which happens to be the interior designer of project Niki. A successor to a "star"-quality yacht indeed :)
  11. Yacht News

Niki's hull is flag blue from what I see as well. Can't really tell what the boot line looks like.
  12. Yacht News

Any news on her? I'm thinking she probably might have launched this weekend but if she did she would be all over the internet already right?
  13. Yacht News

Finally Project Niki has been launched! She is called "Solandge", can we have the name of the thread adjusted to reflect this? Press Release coming up on this.
  14. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Yeah she is absolutely gorgeous IMO!! With the nice blue hull colour and the curvious lines "Solandge" is very stylish! And she will like "Quattroelle" hit the charter market and perhaps also be featured :) However I liked the name Niki...
    What is your take on her?
  15. Yacht News

The name "Solandge" is very nice, it is different from Lady this and Lady that and other cheap names. She is extremely beautiful turned out WAY better than I actually was expecting, exterior wise, she probably will be my favourite Lurssen. VERY stylish and very balanced, Espen did an excellent job here. Now to see how her interior has turned out!
  16. ychtcptn

ychtcptn Senior Member

Intersting that in the press release I read that no where is ***** Yacht and Ship mentioned, didn't they originally start the project? I know they used to manage the previous boat for the owner but has not for a while, looks like they lost out on the build manegement of this one as well.
  17. davidwb

davidwb Senior Member

That's one advantage of her being a charter boat, much bigger chance interior photos will be released.

But: can the current charter market "absorb" another very big and very expensive yacht?
  18. Felipe

Felipe Senior Member

I am very impressed......about how few pictures are available with the yacht launched! Seems nice, a smaller version of Serene? Certainly better looking than Ace, its suposed sistership.
  19. Yacht News

The colours look like "Serene" but she is much more stylish!
  20. Iluvyachts

Iluvyachts Member

Ahhhhhhhh!!! Another copy cat, boring design!! better then Ace? i don't think so.... But, i would love to own her!!!! :)