Click for Westport Click for Westport Click for Mag Bay Click for Mulder Click for YF Listing Service

Lürssen Ace Megayacht at Valencia

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by antiguogrumete, Jun 22, 2012.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. antiguogrumete

antiguogrumete New Member

Brand new Lürssen Megayacht Ace (code names Flash and Rocky) build in Rendsburg (Germany) styling by Andrew Winch Design (launched spring 2012) docked at Marina Real (Valencia) for the Formula One "Gran Premio de Europa" 21-06-2012

ACE Megayacht [HD] - YouTube

Attached Files:

• ACE1.jpg
      ACE1.jpg
      File size:
      37.9 KB
      Views:
    • ACE2.jpg
      ACE2.jpg
      File size:
      69.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Superb shots and video, many thanks! I realized something about "ACE" in recent photos, her bridge seems 'whited-out' is that a kind of shading system to protect the equipment in the bridge from the sun?
  3. antiguogrumete

antiguogrumete New Member

Thanks for your kind comment, yes I think so, is a kind of shading system
  4. Yacht News

By-the-way, I cannot stop playing this video! gorgeous look of this yacht captured in the video! Nice to see the crew cleaning and putting out the sunpads and accessories.
  5. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Ditto! She has so much to look at... she is simply astonishing. You are right she has huge sunpads so much work for the crew. By the way I think her stern and the general view from the aft is one of the best looking afloat.

Many thanks for the wonderful video it is really appreciated!
  6. Yacht News

I'm surprised you took so long to reply to this thread Milow. You are literally like YF member with the most love for "ACE".
  7. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Well I can not be everywhere, Ron. :) But you are right I admire her more than other yachts...probably I am so biased because I have seen her in person and I fell right away in love. I am shure my euphoria jumps over to people who see her live. By the way you seem to be a more or less similar "ACE" Fan...
  8. Yacht News

Yes I love "ACE". Lurssen builds superb custom yachts but this one design wise takes the cake thus far for me!