Click for Westport Click for Burger Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mulder Click for Delta

Looking for Hi-Res Roamer images...

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by YachtForums, Nov 13, 2007.

1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Looking for offshore running shots of larger Roamers, maybe a static shot in a nice setting. To be used for a new YachtForums feature. Images need to be at least 1800 pixels wide, preferably larger.

If you have an image we can use that will help promote the CC forum and Roamers, please send to...

Carl (at) YachtForums (dot) com

Many thanks! :)
  2. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

1800?

Fairy-dust & pixels??
    Sheesh, how many angels do fit on the end of a pin anyway???
    Well, itz Roamer-Ignorance (RI) front & center - albeit, with a certain panache,eh????
    All we got, ..., for now; she's "Right of Passage" (a Rybovich-lengthened 68' - to- 78' Roamer Deluxe)::p
    CHeers!
    Eric
    PS - Why no photoeZ U ask:
    Well, Error mesage read as follows:
    "1427179_1.jpg: Your file of 1.36 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 200.0 KB for this filetype." :(
    PSS - Clearly a Catch-22 situation, no?????

Attached Files:

3. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Eric, you're a riot! Yup, the reason I posted my addy is because YF will break if we feed it an oversize pic. ;)

I extorted a couple of classic pics from CC's M.D. today, but one was scanned from a brochure and the other was probably recovered from a waste paper basket. If you can count the pixels, it's newsprint!

The shots below are EXACTLY what we need, i.e. offshore, aerial running shots. Unfortunately, the pics aren't large enough. We'll need 1600 pixels in width, preferably more.

Hoping one of our Roamer owners has some pics stashed away in a hard drive folder... (insert fingers crossed emoticon here)

Thanx!

Attached Files: