Click for Burger Click for Burger Click for Glendinning Click for Cross Click for Ocean Alexander

I need a skipper

Discussion in 'Yacht Captains' started by junglejim, Jul 11, 2009.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. junglejim

junglejim New Member

Hello, I am looking for a skipper for my boat, it is a 17M motor cruiser and I would like a skipper with STCW95 certificates.

If you are based in Europe, please contact me via pm.

Thanks
  2. colinrw

colinrw New Member

Skipper position

Hi JJ,

I am an MCA 200 t commercially endorsed Yacht master oceans Captain with all my STCW and various other certificates. I am not in Europe right now but are planning to move back to the UK soon. I would be interested in talking with you further and sending you a C/V. I am not looking for someone to pay my way back to Europe, just a job over there. Would you like me to send you a C/V?

Respectfully,,

Colin Williams. Capt.

3. markum

markum New Member

Skipper Job Looking

Hi i am Skipper from Montenegro and i am looking for job like skipper if you are interesting please dont hesitate to contact me i well send you my CV.I am seaman from 1983 i was working many year on cargo ships like chief engineer but i am tired to work on cargo ship i like to work on the motor yacht.Please send me mess.if you are interesting.
    Best regards
    Marku Mladen
  4. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

The original poster hasn't been here for over a year so I wouldn't be holding my breath if I were looking for this job.