Click for Burger Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service Click for Glendinning Click for Northern Lights

Royal Huisman | 43M |" Blue Papillon" | 2012 |

Discussion in 'Royal Huisman Yacht' started by davidwb, Nov 11, 2012.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. davidwb

davidwb Senior Member

Photo was taken about one month ago I think. She will be rolled out soon. At the moment there's a Jongert with the same name, so the owner of that sailing yacht might also be the customer for the Huisman Blue Papillon?

Designed by Frers, on this photo not entirely finished, but seems a very good looking performance sloop!

Link to the photo, it's on page 22 and 23 of the pdf:

http://www.****************/inhuis2012/2012.html
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  2. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Thanks for posting it David, I did not know that she is actually under construction! Yeah is looking pretty good.
  3. davidwb

davidwb Senior Member

Two Hoek designed sailing yachts are also under construction: one 46 meter (151 ft) ketch, the other a 48 meter (156 ft) classic sloop.

Read on a list of yachts under construction that a 85 meter sailing yacht was being built somewhere in Holland? (Or did they mean project Solar, but that has grown quite considerably..)
    And the 101 meter Dubois designed sloop will be built by a European yard, but as far as I know it's not clear which one...
  4. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Anyone have any photos of "Blue Papillon"? I think I like this new performance sloop. I've seen the aft shot on your site David. Any other angles?
  5. Yacht News

"Blue Papillon" is on the move as well. She appears to be underway at the moment heading to Falmouth... England.
  6. Yacht News

"Blue Papillon"...do not see alot of this vessel.