Click for JetForums Click for Delta Click for Walker Click for Furuno Click for Westport

hatch cover

Discussion in 'Post Yacht' started by bamp, Feb 13, 2022.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. bamp

bamp New Member

Hello everyone, just wanted to see if anyone might have a hatch cover for a 42? I tried calling Amy at Worton Creek a couple of times but got no results. I would like to match the other 2 and keep it original. I tried a boat junk yard, found a bunch of great stuff but no match. If anybody has one in decent shape and like to sell? thanks in advance. Bamp
  2. Stainless45

Stainless45 Active Member

Newer ones were made by Bomar, not sure about the 42. Are yours wood or aluminum?
  3. donsym

donsym New Member

Hey there ! I'm in Boston and have a 1982 42' can you tell me where you found the parts? I would love to find some interior light covers and clam shell vents. I might be able to help with the cover also.... thanks Don
  4. bamp

bamp New Member

Hi brother post owner, I just googled marine clam shell air vents & marine interior lighting, If your looking for used parts go to Continental Marine in Quincy huge inventory, I have bin updating my interior hello Home Depot. Where in Boston are you located ?
  5. donsym

donsym New Member

Hi There,
    I'm in Charlestown and we typically pick up our Charters in Seaport... We do 2,3, and 4 hour charters usually. Thanks for the help, I'll check them out ! All the Best, Don

Admin Edit: Phone Number Removed. Please read our rules.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2022
  6. bamp

bamp New Member

Hi everyone, still looking for 1 plastic hatch cover to go over the wooden frame, 1980 post. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.