Click for Cross Click for Perko Click for Nordhavn Click for Furuno Click for Burger

Great Forum - Outstanding People !!!

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by NewSouthSailor, Dec 26, 2012.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. NewSouthSailor

NewSouthSailor New Member

I have joined YF about a year and a half ago and found this forum to be a BIG treasure of information and a place where to 'meet' outstanding people! Thanks to everybody who contributes and makes this 'place' so valuable!

When I had a closer look at a 57' Bert a couple of months ago I got outstanding advise and information from Bill106 and NYCAP123. Things later went into another direction but I want to take the chance to say "THANK YOU!" to both of them. Hopefully our paths will cross again in the future.

Finally things went away from a SF and last week my wife and I closed on a 64' Hatt MY. Capt J helped us along the way in many different things (and then a few to come ;) ). Working with him has been great and we are looking forward to counting on his help and advise during the months to come while we keep the boat in the US and want to get some work done on the boat.

I wish everybody around here all the best for 2013 !!!

Best regards, NSS

(Mods, if you feel this post belongs in the YF Yacht Club ... kindly move the post. Thank you.)
  2. searage

searage Member

I totally agree with you, lots of knowledgable people with excellent advice.

Happy New Year.
  3. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Thank You!
  4. Berean

Berean Senior Member

I absolutely agree with the OP. this forum is an awesome resource, there is no excuse for seeking/purchasing a vessel "blind". With the knowledge available here one should be well armed to know what questions to ask and what to specifically look for before they ever step foot on virtually any vessel. I am currently looking for an SF, and this forum is the very first place I go with any potential boat I would look at.