Click for Delta Click for Perko Click for Abeking Click for Burger Click for Glendinning

Fuse box for azimut Magellano 43

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Germy, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Germy

Germy New Member

I can not find the VIP, Owner, bathrooms fuse box for light. I change the bathroom halogen light Bulb and the vip bathrooms to LED G4 and now doesn’t turn on looks i made a mistake or maybe i put the wrong ones then i put back the originals and does not work so i am trying to find the fuse of 5a that is listed in the electrical diagram that come with the electrical manual of the boat but i can not find the panel. Does not show where is it the fuses for rooms and bathrooms and helm witch is link to a breaker call cabin light that is located in the electeical main panel and are not in the two electrical panel inside the cabin or in the machine room. Someone knows this boat? And can guide me where could be?
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
  2. Pascal

Pascal Senior Member

Not familiar with the boat but ...

Are those lights on a dimmer? sometimes builders put light dimmer modules behind closet panels or behind panels inside medicine cabinets. Check to see if you see screws to remove back panels or any evidence they are removable