Click for Abeking Click for Westport Click for JetForums Click for Mag Bay Click for Cross

Ft Lauderdale Captain

Discussion in 'Yacht Captains' started by joeb, Apr 4, 2012.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. joeb

joeb New Member

Out of state owner with late model 48 express cruiser needs an experienced captain to ensure vessel is properly maintained. While the ability to do a variety of tasks from the basics to sophisticated electronics would be great, I am more interested in an experienced professional who is expert in overseeing the work, whatever it is, to ensure that it is done correctly. Other tasks would include movement, as needed to follow a hurricane plan, frequent checks on the boat where she is docked and pre and post trip cleanups. If you are interested please send me a PM that outlines your qualifications and a general idea of your fees, whether retainer or per hour. My original captain is moving on but is available for a debrief on me and the boat.
  2. Captainadam

Captainadam New Member

Hello..Was wondering if you were still looking for a management Captain..You can e mail me at REMOVED! and I can send CV..Thank You
  3. CaptainJleon

CaptainJleon New Member

I am replying to your posting needing a captain in the Ft Lauderdale area. I have been a licensed captain for over 25 years. I am also a firefighter/paramedic and RN. Please contact me and I will send you my resume