Click for Furuno Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Westport Click for Walker Click for Perko

Free 1960 31' Roamer Hull

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer: Buy/Sell/Trade' started by pcundiff, Nov 23, 2007.

1. pcundiff

pcundiff New Member

Folks, I do wooden boat restoration - I had a gentleman that saw our work contact me to give me a 1960 31' roamer hull! According to my CC Esential guide this would be a 1959 thru 1961 hull.
    I have not seen it yet.
    Apparenlty it has been completely stripped of all interior and mechanicals, rust removed, and the interior of the hull painted. If there is interest I will be willing to either put you in touch with the owner, or if you prefer I'll take a look at her for a fee.
    I can also transport the hull for you if you want it. His only other alternative for disposing of the boat is the scrap yard... just seems wrong to do that.
    He is working on an off shore oil rig for the next 3 weeks - assume he will do the scrap yard thing next month unless there is some activity on this site.
    Would appreciate if people would forward this to Known Roamer users or direct me toward other ways to get the word out.

Thanks! Paul
  2. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

A rare bird,...

..., to be sure.
    Still, she's needs to find the rite owner - fast!! :eek:
    Will alert all potentialities.
    Stay tuned!
    Cheers,
    Eric

Attached Files: