Click for Nordhavn Click for Westport Click for Northern Lights Click for JetForums Click for Abeking

*FOR SALE* 46' Aluminum hull Flybridge Roamer

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer: Buy/Sell/Trade' started by yacht-a-man, Mar 17, 2010.

1. yacht-a-man

yacht-a-man New Member

1968 46' Aluminum hull Chris Craft Roamer.

Twin 8v-71 (naturals) Detroit diesels. Allison drives. 3 stateroom layout. Fully furnished & ready to live aboard & cruise the open water.

I am the 4th owner of this original fresh water boat from Canada. Until she was brought back to the states 5 years ago. Hull sounded in 2005 and was found to be in perfect condition.

I looked for a long time before I found one in such good, original condition but due to my busy schedule I do not have the time to use & enjoy her as I would like to. So up for sale she goes.

Please contact me for more info. Thanks! $50k obo
  2. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Yacht-a-man: All classified adds here at YachtForums are required to have a photo attached, and links to outside sites are not permitted.
  3. yacht-a-man

yacht-a-man New Member

1968 46' Aluminum hull Chris Craft Roamer.

Twin 8v-71 (naturals) Detroit diesels. Allison drives. 3 stateroom layout. Fully furnished & ready to live aboard & cruise the open water.

I am the 4th owner of this original fresh water boat from Canada. Until she was brought back to the states 5 years ago. Hull sounded in 2005 and was found to be in perfect condition.

I looked for a long time before I found one in such good, original condition but due to my busy schedule I do not have the time to use & enjoy her as I would like to. So up for sale she goes.

Please contact me for more info and photos. Cannot figure how to upload photos here.

She is presently on Ebay where I have a webpage link with many detailed photos and specs.

Thanks for looking and please contact me with any questions you may have!

Price is $50k o.b.o.
  4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Uploading pictures...

You will notice the words "Manage Attachments" on the bottom left side of a "New Post" of "Post Reply" window. Click on this link and a new window will open. Click on the "Browse" button and a window will pop up that will allow you to navigate to where the file (or picture) is located on your hard drive. Once you find the file, double-click on it and it will be placed in the "Upload File Box". Then... click "Upload" on the right side of this box. After the file uploads, click "Close This Window".

Now click on the "Submit Reply " button at the bottom of the screen and you are done! It's really a point and click world.

Images MUST be 640 pixels wide or less, in .jpg format.

The standard image size on YachtForums is 640 pixels wide. This is so our viewers with low-res, small monitors don't have to scroll sideways. If you are going to upload a picture(s) to YachtForums, PLEASE use a photo editing program to reduce the picture to 640 pixels wide.
  5. 87vantage

87vantage New Member

does anyone have any previous info on this boat?