Click for Westport Click for Northern Lights Click for Cross Click for Abeking Click for Delta

For sale: 15' Mitzi Skiff flats boat 2013

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Captain Jim, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Captain Jim

Captain Jim New Member

I am not the owner of this boat. It is the tender for the yacht that I am captain of and I am in charge of selling it. We are replacing it with a larger flats boat.

YAMAHA 40 HP 4-stroke outboard with new spare prop (66 hrs), ATLAS Micro jack plate, LENCO trim tabs, 3 gallon and 6 gallon valved portable fuel tanks, Full-size spin-on fuel filter/water separator, Aerated bait well, Under gunwale and bait well LED courtesy lights, Poling platform, Custom seat cushions on aft deck and console seat, BIRDSALL forward bow leaning post with additional mounting plate in splash well to stow post, Built-in trickle charger for battery, STANDARD HORIZON Explorer VHF radio with removable mast antenna, GARMIN GPS receiver to feed location/speed into VHF radio, HUMMINBIRD digital depth sounder, RITCHIE flush-mounter compass, Stainless steel steering wheel with suicide knob, 12 volt cigarette lighter socket, Battery switch, Under gunwale rod racks (4), Vertical rod holders (2) on console, Vertical rod holder on poling platform, Anchor with chain and 100' rode, Deck mounted brackets for securing pole, Custom fit full canvas cover, Aluminum single axle trailer only splashed once, Vented drop canvas cover for opening at under bow storage area, Retractable bow cleat and two aft cleats, 4-point custom lift sling and lift points on boat.

There is no pole with this boat as we are going to keep it for our next flats boat. Boat is in excellent condition and has been well maintained. Boat is currently on yacht in Jupiter, Florida.

Note: lettering on side of boat is vinyl stickers.

Asking $18,000

Attached Files: