Click for Furuno Click for Walker Click for Westport Click for Burger Click for YF Listing Service

Flybridge Tachs for 41' Roamer

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by gerconst, May 2, 2010.

1. gerconst

gerconst Member

Elk Rapids Harbor, Michigan and Gibraltar, Michiga
    Does anyone know what tachs chris craft used on the 41'. I have a 1969 and the tach's are missing. Any pictures? Thanks, Dave
  2. 9lives

9lives Member

41 tachs

Dave ours was converted to digital prior to our ownership.
    We have been using Aetna Engineering tachs for the past 2 boats and have been able to disconnect the light synchronizer at both stations. Sorry no pictures of the original electric tachs. I assume electric as I didn't see provisions for dual cable tachs when we repowered. There is another local 41 running original 427's , Ill ask what he has for bridge tachs.
    Mark
  3. davidopie

davidopie New Member

Gauges for CC Roamer

Did you contact Kocian Instruments? They requilt my gauses and will likely be able to provide replacements for you. They are at ccgauges.com

Good luck
  4. gerconst

gerconst Member

Elk Rapids Harbor, Michigan and Gibraltar, Michiga
    Kocian

I met Kocian at the Mt. Dora boat show this year. They are the ones that told me the original Tach's were different than most, so if I can find someone that has a picture of the original I can decide if I want to go back to the original or keep the digital one that is installed now. Dave