Click for YF Listing Service Click for Westport Click for JetForums Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service

Fishing Video gets 10m hits in 2 Days

Discussion in 'YachtForums Yacht Club' started by Fishtigua, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Fishtigua

Fishtigua Senior Member

Good to see a sportfishing video trending on YouTube in a positive way.

2. Jorge Lang

Jorge Lang Senior Member

Without looking at the video, taking a sailfish out of the water for a pic, is not good as it lowers the survival rate. This unfortunately is a trend with some charter captains. They should be more responsible for the sport!!
  3. RER

RER Senior Member

I agree. And I'm not getting what's so special about this clip that it's had over 10 million hits in just a few days.
  4. German Yachting

German Yachting Senior Member

It’s a really popular YouTube channel. Nothing really do to with sport fishing but rather the millions of subscribers that they have.
  5. MBevins

MBevins Senior Member

Josh the imported fishing expert in the video has a YouTube channel called blacktip . His parents are long time family friends. Kids a phenom when it comes to fishing.
    He's made a very good living off the YouTube channel. I mentioned above.
  6. Beau

Beau Senior Member

I
    Not good for any fish that you are releasing. Most fish aren't used to having all those hands under them holding up their guts - fish are usually neutrally buoyant. Use that underwater GoPro, but keep that beauty from slamming against the hull. Same goes for just throwing the fish back in without resuscitating it in a mild current - help get that lactate out of their muscles with some O2? If she lands on her soft belly as you toss her, something just exploded. Reminder, that fish is scared $@@T