Click for Ocean Alexander Click for MotorCheck Click for Burger Click for Westport Click for Abeking

Finding Mon Amor - previously owned by a family member

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Connies, Commanders & Catalinas' started by John Husereau, Jul 28, 2018.

1. John Husereau

John Husereau New Member

Anyone know how I would find the whereabouts of a 1970 Chris Craft Constellation that was owned by my father when I was a kid. He owned the boat from the mid 80's till his death in 1998 and then the boat was sold around 2000, 2001. The name of the boat was the Mon Amor and it was originally purchased in Saugatuck Michigan and moved to Algonac Michigan where it stayed at the Algonac Harbor Club. Mayea Marine did a lot of the repairs on the boat while owned by my dad. Asked at both places if anyone knew what had happened with the boat but it had been 20 years and they remembered the boat and my dad but the closest anyone could remember is that it was sold to someone in northern Michigan.
  2. Joe Trippodo

Joe Trippodo New Member

try the CCC Chris Craft Commander Club, they are very strong in Michigan
  3. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

There's a couple for sale on the net, one in B.C. and one in Il. that I saw. Dk what the odds would be but it's a place to start.
  4. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

How about the length of the boat???